Thursday, October 18, 2012

Puppy update

I have had many inquiries this week and I think Benz may have a tentative home. I will know for sure after this weekend (10/20-21/12). Also, I have decided to hold on to Ferrari until Liz and I can evaluate the girls. I will know on Oct 29th if I have a girl available. Please check back then! As it stands now we have been rethinking our plans for a spring, 2013 litter and tentatively it will be "Khaos", CH Treasuretyme Eclectic Alchemy DNA-VP X "Wicked" Legends StarN Devilinabludress DNA-VP. Both can be seen on our web site. All colors are possible. Puppies should be smart, fast learners and very agile. We will be taking a waiting list after the breeding occurs. If you are interested you may contact us and we will keep you informed as it gets closer to the time. janine

No comments:

Post a Comment